16 September 2010

Please, please, please let me get what I want

image via justanotherprblog

This is what I look like when it rains!





All day long I've read tweets from so many of our friends back east saying that is raining LIKE CRAZY right now.  And while I get that it seriously puts a damper on fashion week activities, I am insanely jealous.  I know, I know, I shouldn't complain about the beautiful weather here in sunny Las Vegas. (blech - it's 100 degrees today)  
But I'm craving fall and wanting cooler temps and to order a Pumpkin Spice Latte every morning.  Does this sound whiny?  Well, I'm not apologizing.  I'm just going to brew some coffee, turn the AC down to 65 and look at these gorgeous photos and pretend.  Oh, and get some work done as well.  (don't roll your eyes at me)



Image via clevernettle.com



burberry.com 





burberry.com


I need to wear chunky sweaters, furry coats and giant scarves







I need to sit by the fire and read books in my library


image via the glam lamb






and I need to eat chocolatey gooey desserts, roast marshmallows and drink lots of 
pumpkin-y goodness












Who's with me?  




Inhabit Design is a Las Vegas Interior Design firm specializing in high end residential and commercial interiors. Contact us for your own spine tingling interior.

1 comment:

Kelley Simpson said...

I'm totally in! Had my first PS latte Wednesday along with my Pumpkin scone. Maybe you could think of something you need to do in California because fall is here. It smells like it, looks like it, and feels like it!! The house is filled with fall scents and we bought our first load of fire logs. Come over and have some coffee or wine, whatever your pleasure.

oxoxox

Apture